Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Throwback and memories

This picture was taken years ago. My two last kids were not even born. It was in Hawaii, Ohau. We swam with dolphins. It is a great memory.
Hawaii is one of my favorite place on earth. I am kind of a beach, ocean kind of girl. I am like a fish. I love the water. I always wondered why I was born in Paris when I feel so at home at the beach. My husband once said that Hawaii is my place. My beauty shines when I am there. My hair get a perfect curl. I look good with a tan although it's spray tanned. lol
That year I actually spent the whole week in my bathing suit. My body and mind I felt so free. Pure joy.
Do you have a favorite place on earth?

By Isabelle Thornton






1 comment:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

We use to visit Hawaii a couple of times a year. I think my skin looks extra good there due to the the moisture in the air. It's our favorite place to go with family.

Personally, I love Santa Fe and Paris, though I have only been to Paris once.

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com